Friday, May 15, 2009

I want to reply to Wen Kang's post.
Please don't fight here.
6P blog.
Don't bring personal matters here.
You want argue go our own blogs or msn.
Anyway, we want invite who go then invite larh.
Must always invite the same people issit?
We don't want invite doesn't mean we will never will.
Sometime differents groups marh.
Don't so sensitive can?
Other time then invite larh.
Like that also want angry.
Very childish can.
You don't never get your facts right anyhow scold ppl can?
Sometimes, we don't feel like inviting you.
Not we don't like you.
Is that we just don't click that well.
If sometimes we all go out then always got awkward silence.
Fun anot?
No right?
Also must pick correct company wad.
I'm not scolding you or anything.
I'm just trying to make you understand.
We will invite you all derh.
Just that sometimes we won't.
Can't always invite the same ppl right?
Like that so sian.
Where got fun?
Then go out see same faces, you not sian I sian okay?
We all ex classmates argue for wad?
I don't want post this derh but you gone overboard can?
Scold me on msn, blog, now post this here.
I don't mind. But this is 6P blog and I respect it. Stop posting such things in future larh.
Some other time will invite.
Not say forever won't invite you.
We're all friends luh.
I don't see why you must feel like that.
Okay. Don't want argue here liao.
I'll apologise to Mr Kwan for posting this.
I'm really very sorry to do this but I need to voice myself out to prevent misunderstandings.
I'm sorry if you're really angry after reading this.
But if you're angry you can delete it.
We'll settle this mater privately.
Sorry. :X

No comments: